There was a bit of a chill in the air the other morning, football is back in full gear, and I am psyched for fall! It is by far my favorite season for so many reasons. It got me thinking about dressing my house with fall like accessories, so I figured I would check out what the artisans on Etsy had to show. Here are my Top 5 Fall Favorites…
1. This is a glass miniature gourd from Luke Gilvey Glass. You could fill a wood bowl of his various creations.
2. I love the simplicity of this magnolia wreath by Seasonal Beauty.
3. Hot cup of cider anyone? How earthy and cozy are these stoneware pieces by Twisted River Clay.
4. You can’t have fall with out Pumpkin. Pumpkin spice vegan soap by Eco Chic Soaps
5. Beautiful vintage Danish Modern Teak and pottery Acorn sold by Vintage Shopping Spree.